Monday 30 June 2008

slinky malinky......

.....the diet started today...........did really well all day - probiotic for b/fast - diet shake for lunch - carrots for a snack - homemade veg soup for tea.............then I am sitting here minding my own bloody business and a tub of icecream snuck out of the freezer, stealth moved across the kitchen and attacked me and forced several spoons of itself in my mouth. No matter how hard I fought back.....the will of the butterscotch crunch was just too strong.


Look at my lovely soup.....made it all by myself !!!!! It tasted superb..........I am lurvin me some soup (by now Jo has just been a little bit sick) it would have tasted much better with a few slices of fresh crusty bread but hey, that is not good for the diet now is it. I TOLD YOU...THE ICE CREAM ATTACKED ME - THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO !!!!!!!!

One day I will be a slinky malinky..........one day...


Here is a little peek at somink I a been making.........







































..................all about Samuel, quel surprise!!!!

This little fella is sooooooo clever, he has gone from wearing day and night nappy (not the same nappy-obviously Jo does change them) to wearing no nappy WHATSOEVA and no wee-bed !!!!!! Round of applause please !!!!!!!

Last thing for this evening.....Cosmo Cricket will hopefully be announcing a week today.....cross ya fingers and toes for me please..........I have the need to become Cosmo Kat!!!!
xxxx

3 comments:

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

don't you just hate it when ice-cream does that?! Keep up the good work!

Miranda said...

Love the sneak I am seeing, show me more. Keeping my fingers and toes and ears (yes really my ears) crossed for you.

Keep up the good work with the diet. And sometimes enjoy the attacking of the icecream, LOL.

D@nielle said...

beat off the ice cream with a baseball bat !! I'm hopeless too I know how that happens ... every day I try again... Of course my fingers and toes are crossed for you !!