Sunday 16 December 2007

Somefink new

In conjuction with Natasja & Jo we will be launching our new venture, 'Oma's Bookcase' in the new year.
(link to come later....)
We will be supplying all you lovers of vintage bits and bobs & handcrafted lovleyness with....well......lots of lovleyness!!!!!!!
Just what we all need, lots of lovleyness......

So now I have an excuse to go scavenging for more 'stuff' to fill my house!!!!!!!

Word of the day - lovleyness.....everyone say it out loud, altogether now....1..2..3.............

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

oooh cannot wait !

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

LOVELYNESSSSSSSSSSSS

;-))

can't wait to get it going!

Brigitta said...

Can't wait to see what you girls come up with, I suppose I'll have to take classes now, for classical vintage LO's LOL (I do have some perfect pictures)