Tuesday 1 January 2008

Hello 2008 - what ya knowin??

Hey ho, off we go, into another year. We saw it in very quietly....both not feeling too well.........we spent it together though which is the best way to be any day of the year, not just the last and first!!!!

2007 did have some good bits but the last few months were so 'foggy' that they are a bit hard to see. However, I am a firm believer of things happening for a reason. Without sounding too profound (lol) I lay in bed yesterday and realised what good has come of the past 6 months.......I survived it.

I think some would have thought I wouldn't and if I am honest I had my doubts!!!!!!! But I did it.....and I am proud of myself for doing it. Hark at me...survive and proud all in one go!!!!! Wee hee.

So what has this year got in store for us I wonder.......hopefully some good answers to the 'issues' 2007 threw at us!!! I don't do resolutions - bit pointless really, if something needs to be done do it anyway, don't wait till new year!! I do have a list of stuff on my 'to do' list though......

Get a job - along the way I am actually gonna figure out what I want to do with my life....32 and still not sure!! I don't mind my job and some days I leave the house 'hi hoing' my way to the office......but I am in search of that dream job (see further down the list!!!!)

Keep searching for our miracle child........somewhere......(see further down the list)

Hopefully sell our house.....the new one is all decorated in my head and if we don't get in there soon it will be time to redecorate and my head is just too full at the moment!!!!

Create more. Starting a pottery course in Feb(ish)....just something I always wanted to do.

Excercise (mmmmm!!!!!)

Make more friends

Keep believing in miracles

Keep dreaming

What is your year waving at you? Hope you enjoy it.

Here is to a happy 2008 - keep smiling!!!!

2 comments:

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

Hope al your dreams and wishes may come true in 2008!

xo

D@nielle said...

Happy New Year ! I wish you all the best for 2008 as 2007 has been a wild ride. Here's hoping that you can check that list off ;)