Saturday 5 April 2008

Playdoh spaghetti hair hooker........

House viewing was quite a no hope......family of 5 turned up!!!!!.........in my little 3 bed 'castle'???.....do people actually read the statistics on the house brief????????

Bought me this today.....
Been wanting one for a while and decided on this today....meant to be for my bedroom in the new house but as that is taking so long I am going to put it in my current bedroom.....I know, I was probably a hooker in a previous life......!!!!!






Been playing around with PShop......Sam seems to have caught the bug and loves to take photos.......we took this one last time I was there. Kev's first comment was 'trouble'........think it was aimed at both of us !!!!!











Look at his happy smile!!!!!!!
Not sure why my head looks quite so big though?????? and whats with my pointy chin???? I think someone has been moulding my face 'play-doh' stylie while I am asleep????? lets just hope they don't have one of those spaghetti hair tools or I will be in BIG trouble !!!!!

Off to play with paper.....x

2 comments:

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

o my, don't you just hate people who are watching houses and know on forehand that it will not work?!
Well i will keep my fingers crossed on the house sale dept.

Have fun playing :)

xo
Nat

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh I love love that piccie!!!! xxx